Enterprise Ireland is delighted to publish our exclusive ‘State of Regtech in APAC Report’ in association with Kapronasia, one of Asia-Pacific’s leading independent research and consulting firms focused on the financial services industry.
A surge in regulatory requirements across Asia-Pacific in recent years has brought with it an explosion in the use of regtech by financial services firms to maintain compliance. This brings with it opportunities for regtech companies as world leaders in the field, and we are seeing a significant increase in the number of companies now interested in expanding across the region.
- Development of digital economies in APAC
- Key financial industry regulation drivers in Asia
- Roadblocks and challenges for regtechs in APAC
- Government and regulator initiatives
- Ecosystem partners
- Detailed country chapters for: Australia, Hong Kong, Singapore, mainland China, Indonesia, Japan (provided by FinTech Association of Japan and EY), Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand and Vietnam
- Enterprise Ireland’s regtech map