A number of Irish companies, supported by export agency Enterprise Ireland, in the life sciences, fintech, waste management, consumer retail and education sectors, have recently opened or are in the process of opening offices in the Canadian market.
- Pharmapod is the leading cloud-based software for driving efficiencies and standards and reducing Patient Safety Incidents in community pharmacies and hospitals.
- Klir deliver predictive regulatory compliance data management and analysis in the form of Waste Water Management SaaS Software
- Econiq is a leading Conversation Behavior Intelligence Company that transforms your Customer Experience through Conversation.
- Waterwipes is a global Irish brand and the world’s purest baby wipes made with 99.9% water and a drop of fruit extract.
- Vision Blue Solutions are a market leading, customer-focused provider of compliant and efficient software solutions for the Credit and Debt Recovery sectors.
- LearnUpon is one of the fastest growing LMS vendors on the market with over 800 customers worldwide.
The increased in-market presence of these companies can be attributed to their success in identifying opportunities and winning deals across Canada, achieving strong growth and gaining recognition as world class leaders in their sectors.