Join Enterprise Ireland, the national export agency, for an exciting opportunity to connect with senior executives from leading North America healthcare groups and Ireland’s most innovative medical technology companies at the inaugural North America Healthcare Forum.
This two-day event connects Irish companies and senior executives in healthcare systems and hospitals throughout the United States & Canada, including:
- Adventist Health, Florida
- Hamilton Health Sciences, Ontario
- Lahey Health, Massachusetts
- Northwell Health, New York
- OSF Healthcare, Illinois
- Partners’ Health, Massachusetts
- Sick Kids Hospital, Toronto
- Southlake Regional Hospital, Ontario
- Network with more than 30 C-Level Executives from North American hospital groups, collectively responsible for more than 30 million patients
- Hear healthcare decision-makers discuss the major clinical, operational and regulatory challenges affecting hospitals in the United States and Canada, and the opportunities they are creating for innovation and technology
- Learn from subject matter experts in areas including healthcare investment, reimbursement and route-to-market strategy.