Tourism destination planners.
Products and services
Our services include:
- strategic tourism master planning,
- feasibility studies,
- business plans and economic studies,
- market research,
Tourism Development International combines practical knowledge of the tourism industry, an in-house research capability and extensive international experience. This allows us to accurately interpret the marketplace thereby providing pragmatic solutions for clients worldwide.
The company provides a range of services which can be grouped under four main headings as follows:
• Strategic tourism master planning
• Tourism feasibility studies, business plans and economic studies
• Market research
In addition to these four main service areas, Tourism Development International also has considerable experience in the delivery of training programmes and study tours as a means of transferring knowledge and assisting clients in their implementation of the strategic tourism development plan.
• Ensuring a market driven/business focus to tourism planning
• Optimising the full potential of the product/destination
• Delivering innovation supported by evidenced based research
• Adherence to focused planning ensures that projects are commercially focused and sustainable
• Evidence based research also supports planning applications
Observations on our clients key problems
• Uncertainty regarding tourism/business opportunities and how these can be factored into current/new product offer
• A feeling of isolation – not being part of a tourism cluster
At Tourism Development International, our strategy is to support our clients in identifying their key opportunities and designing a focused programme of research designed to identify the optimum way forward.
Our key skill set at Tourism Development International is to produce independent and objective business plans (with a fixed fee and time duration) that demonstrate how the business will perform subject to the implementation of the new plan.
Standards and certificates
- Members of ESOMAR (European Society of Market Research)