RelateCare is a healthcare communications consultancy and outsourcing organization that began as a joint venture between the Cleveland Clinic & Rigneydolphin. By combining Rigneydolphin’s excellence in contact center management and Cleveland Clinic’s expertise in healthcare delivery, RelateCare is uniquely positioned to provide the very best in patient access, telehealth, contact center and outsourcing solutions to healthcare organizations around the world. With locations in Ireland & the USA, RelateCare has the experience and capacity to develop relationships with clients that are long lasting and deliver innovative and unique opportunities addresssing current/future healthcare challenges.
Products and services
CONTACT CENTER CONSULTANCY:
RelateCare’s consultancy services transform contact centers into pivotal value adding revenue generators for healthcare organizations. Our experienced contact center consultants and clinical professionals are experts in the design and implementation best-in-class patient access and patient engagement solutions.
CONTACT CENTER OUTSOURCING
Our non-clinical outsourcing communication solutions enable healthcare organizations to focus on their core competencies. RelateCare’s contact centers act as a virtual extension of an organizations existing operations & operate 24/7, equipped with the latest technology and resources necessary to provide an elevated patient experience.
CLINICAL & WELLNESS PROGRAMS
Our team of experienced Registered Nurses, Medical Assistants & Health Coaches empower healthcare organizations to manage & co-ordinate patient care journeys.
SPECIALIZED SUPPORT SERVICES - integrate with existing contact centers.
RelateCare has an experienced team of clinical and non-clinical staff including Irish and US Registered Nurses (RNs), Medical Assistants and Health Coaches. The consultancy side of the organization has several former Cleveland Clinic Access to Care employees who transferred to the organization.
RelateCare works with their client partners to:
• increase efficiencies
• maximise revenue
• increase patient satisfaction
• boost employee morale
• reduce unnecessary hospital admissions
• improve health outcomes.
Standards and certificates
- NAHAM: National Association of Healthcare Access Management
- RelateCare currently operates within an ISO27001 environment.
- COPC: Customer Service, Improving Operations that Support the Customer Experience
- ARCH: Applied Research for Connected Health – Conor O’Byrne CEO is a Board Member (www.arch.ie)
- Lean Six Sigma – 80% of RelateCare’s contact center staff are Yellow Belt certified
- EPIC Cadence/Prelude Certifications
- Rigneydolphin Intriniti Epharmix FTI Consulting NAHAM: National Association of Healthcare Access Management