Pressco is a privately owned Irish company, established in 1967. We have grown from a jig and tool manufacturer to become a high level manufacturing partner, supplying precision machined components and fully tested electro-mechanical assemblies to some of the biggest Life Science and Hi-tech companies in the world.
Products and services
- Multi-Axis precision machining of metal (aluminium & Stainless Steel) and plastic parts
- Extensive experience machining exotic materials such as Inconel, Stainless steels, Titanium, Vespel, PEEK and other high-end engineering plastics
- Turn-key supply of complex electro-mechanical assemblies with test, calibration and supply chain management capabilities.
- Value Engineering, Design and development.
- Pareto Analysis, FMEA, Control plans, cause and effect analysis.
Our machining, assembly, technical support and supply chain offering allows us to service customers at a high level in their value-chain and so take out direct and indirect cost thus realising considerable savings. We supply customers internationally maintaining the same high levels of quality and service wherever they are located.
Standards and certificates
- EN ISO 9001:2008
- EN ISO 13485:2012