A family-owned business, JFC Manufacturing Co was established in 1987 by the current CEO John Concannon to supply specialised polyethylene products to the agricultural industry.
The company’s solutions are used in a wide range of industries including Agri/Equine, Civils, Material Handling and Marine. The business has reached this leading position in the market by continually developing trend-setting products which meet and exceed the ever-changing needs of its customers.
With sales offices and manufacturing facilities in 4 countries (Ireland, UK, Netherlands, Poland), JFC products are sold in over 30 international markets.
Products and services
AGRICULTURE & EQUINE
- Water troughs, drinkers, feeders, calf hutches, wheelbarrows, ATV equipment, storage units and hygiene & safety products.
CONSTRUCTION & CIVILS
Specialist manufacturer of plastic drainage and water management solutions for the civil engineering and construction sectors. JFC offer an extensive portfolio of Attenuation & Stormwater Management solutions, ideal for surface water drainage applications. We have also extended our expertise to offer Fat, Oil & Grease Management systems for domestic and commercial applications.
Production/Sorting Trolleys, Spring Lift & distribution trolleys. Material storage units, water storage tanks and a full range of recycling products.
AQUACULTURE & MARINE
- Mussel floats, navigation buoys, beacons, monitoring and control systems to suit all marine applications.
With 30 years in business, JFC has established itself as a trusted supplier of innovative products to the construction sector. Our diverse range of specialist products are designed and manufactured to the highest national and international quality standards.
Standards and certificates
- ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System
- BBA (British Board of Agrément) Certified
- JFC Marine is industrial member of IALA (Association of Marine Aids to Navigation and Lighthouse Authorities).
- Various Certificates of Compliance relevant to British, European and International specifications (available on request).