Hanley Energy is a globally recognised Critical Power and Energy Management innovator, headquartered in Ireland and with divisional offices in the United States, Australia, Germany and the Nordics.
Equipped with a wealth of experience and expertise spanning over 80 years, they design, source, supply, install and commission of turnkey critical power and energy efficient solutions - from the power grid all the way to the factory process equipment and Data Centre IT rack - coupled with comprehensive service and maintenance, training and consulting.
In this way, we help our clients to reduce energy costs, ensure 100% up-time and optimize their operational competitiveness.
Products and services
• Critical Power Infrastructure Solutions; which are Power Transformers, UPS Systems and Batteries, Control Panels, Busbar, PDU panels, Racks, and cooling solutions,
• Energy, Event and Power Management Solutions - Powerlink+
• Cloud Based Utilities Monitoring Software - Powerlink
• Standalone Branch Circuit Monitoring
• Transactional component sales of power and energy metering related products
• Renewable Technologies / Solar PV deployment
• Turnkey Prefabricated Modular Data Centres ranging from 1MW to 5MW
• Service & Maintenance and 24/7/365 response SLA on Critical facility and assets
• Certified Energy and Critical Power Training Programmes
Our approach is to develop partnerships with clients, ensuring excellent delivery coupled with cost-effective technology solutions.
Core values are: Service Excellence + Quality + Innovation + Partnership:
• Service Excellence: Committed to superior customer service.
• Quality: Strive for technical excellence and high impact results.
• Innovation: Being innovative to achieve exemplar solutions.
• Partnership: Building mutual trust and dependability.
Standards and certificates
- * Prestigious International Global Cluster Cleantech Associations "Best of cleanweb/IT" award 2013 IS EN ISO 9001: 2008 Quality Management System OHSAS 18001: 2007 Occupational Health & Safety IS EN ISO 14001: 2004 Environmental Management System IS EN ISO 27001: 2013 Information & Data Security Management System IS EN ISO 50001: 2011 Energy Management Systems (EnMS)