GridBeyond, founded in 2007, is a leading provider of demand side response and holistic energy management technology for large industrial and commercial clients.
By implementing GridBeyond’s high end technology platform, businesses are able to access and automate energy controls to participate in fast-responding demand side management programmes, energy optimisation, energy trading and peak avoidance. All of which enable numerous levels of new revenues and cost savings, as well as unique insights and benchmarking into on-site energy performance.
Businesses using GridBeyond’s technology help to balance the electricity grid, enabling the integration of more renewables.
Products and services
• GridBeyond’s award-winning platform enables access to the most rewarding demand response services, as part of the world’s first hybrid battery and demand network.
• Unique analytics, benchmarking and reporting into energy activity and DSR participation are accessible via GridBeyond’s advanced client portal.
• Absolute peace of mind: GridBeyond’s asset-first approach, experience across all key industry sectors and technical expertise means they are trusted by hundreds of sites across the UK & Ireland.
• GridBeyond simplifies the complex energy market by bringing together balancing services, capacity, smart tariffs, energy trading, peak avoidance and energy optimisation into one unified platform.
GridBeyond transforms energy demand into opportunity for industrial and commercial businesses. This is achieved through cutting-edge technology, unparalleled expertise and years’ of experience.
GridBeyond simplifies the complex energy market by bringing together balancing services, capacity, smart tariffs, energy trading, peak avoidance and energy optimisation in one unified platform.
• Retail: Co-op, Eurospar, Supervalu, NISA
• Data centre: IBM
• Food service & logistics: Brakes Group, Fresh Pak, Cranswick, Kettle Produce, ABP, McCulla, Fowler Welch, Norish
• Glass & Metal: Ardagh Group, Eurac, United Cast Bar
• Hospitality & Hotel: Hilton
• Flour milling: Valeo Odlums
• Paper: Smurfit Kappa
• Water: Glan Agua