Fenergo is a leading provider of Client Lifecycle Management software solutions for investment, corporate and private banks. Its solutions help institutions to efficiently manage the end-to-end regulatory onboarding and entity data management processes. Its rules-driven solution ensures compliance with multiple regulatory frameworks and supports the collection, centralization and sharing of client and counterparty data and documentation across the institution. By expediting compliance and improving operational efficiencies, Fenergo’s solutions can onboard clients faster, improve time to revenue and overall client experience.
Products and services
• Client & Counterparty Data Management
• KYC & Regulatory Compliance Management incl. tax compliance (e.g. FATCA, CRS, CDOT) and OTC Derivative Reform (e.g. Dodd-Frank, EMIR, MiFID II and Canadian and Asian OTC Derivative regulations (e.g. ASIC, MAS, HKMA).
• Client Onboarding Lifecycle Management
Fenergo’s enterprise solution suite is designed to help financial institutions to manage the end-to-end regulatory onboarding process – from onboarding, to management of client and counterparty data and regulatory compliance with existing and emerging regulations – all on a single platform. Its market-leading enterprise platform is a sophisticated risk-based, rules-driven platform that is comprised of a number of modular solutions:
• Client & Counterparty Data Management: a centralised master data system designed to help financial institutions to acquire, validate, store and distribute legal entity data across product, business lines and jurisdictions.
• Data Integration Manager: a rule-driven API and file-based integration tool that enriches, validates and improves data from numerous data providers throughout the client lifecycle journey.
• Regulatory Rules Engine: a sophisticated solution that brings together - in one repository – all the embedded content required to support best practice compliance with global AML and KYC regulations and a growing number of tax, global entity classification and OTC-Derivatives based regulations during the client onboarding and ongoing client maintenance processes.
• Regulatory Onboarding: an intelligent Regulatory Rules Engine with sophisticated Compliance, Workflow, Document Management and Case Management capabilities to deliver a fully optimized Regulatory Client Onboarding process for financial institutions tasked with onboarding and managing complex institutional, corporate or government clients.
• Client Lifecycle Management: an end-to-end solution that enables financial institutions to streamline the regulatory compliance, entity data management and onboarding processes for the management of institutional and high net worth clients - all on a single platform.
Standards and certificates
- Chartis RiskTech100™ (2016)
- FinTech Forward Company to Watch (American Banker, 2015)
- Chartis RiskTech100® (2015)
- Best Enterprise Data Management Initiative (Inside Reference Data, 2014)
- Cognizant Genpact Bearing Point Deloitte IBM Gulf Data International (GDI)