Agritechnica 2017 competition: Terms and Conditions
- By entering into the Enterprise Ireland Agritechnica (“Competition”) entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- The promoter is Enterprise Ireland, having its place of business at The Plaza, East Point Business Park, Dublin 3, Ireland (“Enterprise Ireland” ) and both collectively referred to as the “Promoter”.
- The Competition will run from Wednesday 11th October, with the closing date for entries on Sunday 9th November at 2pm and the winners will be be drawn by a random selection lottery on X.
- The Competition is open to residents of X over the age of 18.
- The Competition is not open to employees or the immediate family members of Enterprise Ireland or any of their affiliated companies, their agents or anyone professionally connected with the Competition.
- How to Enter: Entrants submit their name and email address for addition to Enterprise Ireland’s email database.
- The Prize: a return flight to the Irish Ploughing Championship taking place from September 18th to 20th 2018, two nights dinner and accommodation, entrance passes and transport to the event.
- There is no alternative to the stated prize. The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable. Only one prize per winner is permitted.
- Entry is free, and no purchase or payment is required, but entrants should be aware that they may be contacted by Enterprise Ireland by email following their addition to the database.
- Entrants should note that they will be required to discharge all their own costs other than those described in section 7 above.
- Any breach of these Terms and Conditions may invalidate an entry and/or result in a forfeit of the prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to terminate, amend, and extend this Promotion in wholly exceptional circumstances outside its control.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, injury (other than our liability for personal injury or death as a result of its negligence) or disappointment of any kind suffered by any entrant in entering the Competition, including as a result of any entrant winning or not winning any prize.
- The Promoter will use any personal information that you provide with your entry for the purposes of the Competition and, where you have given your consent, for marketing purposes including the distribution of regular email updates or newsletters. Any personal information relating to entrants will be used solely by us in accordance with applicable data protection legislation.
- These Terms and Conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter (including the Competition), existence, negotiation, validity, termination or enforceability (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Irish law.
- The Courts of Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the Terms and Conditions or their subject matter, existence, negotiation, validity, termination or enforceability (including non-contractual disputes or claims).